Air Quality Inspection Report
Keystone Landfill Permit Application for Expansion (2014/15)
- Keystone Landfill Second Environmental Assessment Letter
- PADEP First Environmental Assessment Review Letter
- KSL EA Response Volume 1-Response to General Comments and Form D Comments
- KSL EA Response Volume 2-Response to Harms 1 through 15
- KSL EA Response Volume 3-Response to Harms 16 through 23 and response to all Benefit comments
- KSL EA Response-Revised Form I and Stormwater Calculations
- KSL EA Response-Revised PH3 Plan Set
- Keystone Landfill Powerpoint
- Keystone Landfill Permit Renewal
- Keystone Landfill Fact Sheet
- Keystone Landfill Plain Language Summary
- PADOH-Keystone Landfill Health Assessment Update (October 2015)
- Plan set (Grading, Leachate Collection, Construction/Operation/Closure, Gas Management System, Liner Construction, Stormwater Management, Erosion & Sedimentation Control, Baseline Sections, Site Profiles, Site Boring, Site Mining and Site Geologic & Hydrogeologic Plans)
- Geo-Physical Logs (Site Subsurface Information)
- Volume 1 (General Information Form and Certifications
- Volume 2 (Environmental Assessment for Municipal Waste Facilities)
- Volume 3 (Soils and Gas Management)
- Volume 4 (Geologic, Radiation, Maps, and Emergency Contingency Plan)
- Volume 5 (Hydrogeological Ground Water Analysis
- Volume 6 (Mineral Deposits, Operations plan, Water Monitoring, and Liner System)
- Volume 7 (Leachate Management, Closure, and Meteorological data)
- Volume 8 (Appendices and Keystone/Dumore Settlement)
- Volume 9 (Consoldiation Settlement Due to Fill Weight on Unconsolidated Materials Between Subgrade and Top of Rock)
- Bonding Worksheets
On March 20, 2014, the Department of Environmental Protection (DEP) received an application for the Phase III expansion of the Keystone Sanitary Landfill (KSL). The Local Municipality Involvement Process meeting was held on May 20, 2014. The application was found to be incomplete and a letter was issued on June 24, 2014. After receipt of additional information on September 9, 2014, October 2, 2014, October 27, 2014 and November 7, 2014, the application was found to be complete and officially accepted on December 17, 2014.
DEP Issues Second Environmental Assessment Letter to Keystone Landfill Regarding Proposed Expansion in Lackawanna County
The meeting was held at the Keystone Sanitary Landfill office on April 19, 2017. Click to read more.
DEP’s inspection of Keystone Landfill regarding an incident on February 26th, 2017. The borough of Dunmore and Throop were also sent hard copies of this report via US mail the week of March 9, 2017.
Keystone Landfill Notice of Violation Click here to view.